Even animals need compassion and kindness!

Even animals need compassion and kindness!

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Day 174 - Strathmore

In the morning Kelly from the Meow Foundation called. I was glad I got to talk to her before we headed out and I was looking forward to meeting everyone on Sunday.

Jen dropped me off in Gleichen and would pick me up in Strathmore after work. It was such a beautiful day. No wind, rolling hills, valleys, some horses and fresh air. It doesn't get much better than that. Some of the horses came up to the fence so I stopped for a minute to pat them. After a couple of hours some dark clouds were rolling in. They stayed to the north and south of me and it was as if the whole in the sky was meant just for me and I didn't get rained on.

I got to Strathmore and stopped at Tim Horton's. I changed out of my sweaty clothes and sat down for a warm cup of coffee. I met a super nice couple from Outlook on there way to Calgary to celebrate their 60th anniversary with their family. They were so sweet. It wasn't long and Jen picked me up.

No comments: