Even animals need compassion and kindness!

Even animals need compassion and kindness!

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Day 186 - Sorrento

It was a rainy gloomy day. I went about two km and stopped at the Esso Restaurant for breakfast. The waitress there was really nice. She was very supportive of what I was doing and bought me breakfast and made a donation. It was still raining when I left and she wished me luck and safe travels. The water flowing down the shoulder of the road was a few inches deep and my feet were soaking wet. The scenery along the Shuswap Lake was really nice. When I got to Sorrento I stopped at the Home Restaurant for a warm cup of coffee. The rain wasn't letting up so I decided to stay there for the night. I went over to the Sorrento Inn where I met the Inn cat that they named Canada. She was left on their doorstep as a kitten. She's a year old now. When she jumps out the window they call her Air Canada. I laughed pretty hard about that one.

No comments: