Even animals need compassion and kindness!

Even animals need compassion and kindness!

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Hope

Seeing snow on the way to Hope brought home the realization of winter coming. It was raining in Hope but was suppose to clear up by tomorrow. I went over to the Info Centre but it was closed. I was looking at the map outside and I heard a voice tell there is gold in those hills. At first I couldn't figure out where the voice was coming from. Then he said again there's lots of gold in these areas. I looked around and a man dressed like a gold digger was standing at the museum looking down at me. I thought to myself he must work here and playing some kind of part. He called me sweetheart and wanted to take me gold digging. I politely declined and went on my way. I'm still not sure if he worked there or if he was a wanderer. I didn't stick around to find out.

No comments: