Even animals need compassion and kindness!

Even animals need compassion and kindness!

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Bridal Falls

The fog finally lifted just after 9:30am and visibility was better. Today would be a 36 km run. There was lots of shoulder room and I was glad about that yet drivers will still wonder over onto the shoulder from time to time and even if there's noone in the other lane they hug their lane and won't budge or move over. It just makes me shake my head.

An older man on a custom motorized bicycle pulling a small trailor passed me a few times. He was picking up empty cans on the side of the road. When he smiled at me he didn't have any front teeth. I waved at him. I also passed a large tree/bush trimmer machine that took up one lane of the road. He swung around to let me go by. I wonder sometimes what these guys are thinking cause he just kind of looked at me like I was from outer space or something. But he did wave back at me and grinned as I went by. He had the one lane blocked off for quite a ways so I had lots of road to myself.

I was enjoying the scenery but was glad to get to Bridal Falls. I was counting the days now and anxious to get to Vancouver.

No comments: