Even animals need compassion and kindness!

Even animals need compassion and kindness!

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Chilliwack - Oct 25

Once I got to Chilliwack I would no longer be allowed on the Trans Canada hwy and will need to find an alternate route.

There were some hills and windy road until I got to the district of Chilliwack. I came over a small hill and the highway was straight and flat through the town. I passed a bunch of school kids jogging. There was lots of traffic and it was noisier. The noise from the traffic was bothering me today.

I got to the 116 junction and stopped at the Info Centre. A very nice guy by the name of Robert helped map out an alternate route for me. It felt like I was going to be taking the back door through some communities into Vancouver. It was going to be an adventure.

No comments: