Even animals need compassion and kindness!

Even animals need compassion and kindness!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

What its like being back at home again

At first I was feeling a little lost. Kinda like coming home to an empty room. Being home didn't feel normal to me. I put everything into this run, being alone and pushing myself everyday. I couldn't just turn it off. It took some time to undo all that. Slowly I'm getting back into a routine again. My crazy friend and I even had a sleep out in the back yard one night to help with the 'withdrawals' of not being on the road anymore. We put a tent up and survived a cool night outside. I think I got it out of my system and am settled into home again. My feet are on the road to recovery and I'm spending my time in a pool these days. I'm working on two books and looking forward to publishing them in the near future. There's so much to say.

No comments: