Even animals need compassion and kindness!

Even animals need compassion and kindness!

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Let Live Ottawa ON

LET LIVE CANADA
LET LIVE OTTAWA ONTARIO

Be a lifesaver for our animal friends and end the tragedy!

Monday June 25, 2007 @ noon
R.A. Centre
Confederation (Curling) Lounge
2451 Riverside Dr.

Help us solve the problem.
COME SIGN THE FLAG AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!

Please come to the R. A. Centre and look for the Let Live Canada flag!
My name is Michelle Jameus.

I’m appealing to the hearts of the people of Ottawa ON and all people across Canada to join us and speak out for those who cannot speak for themselves. I will carry a flag across Canada to defend our animals’ cause and plead their case.

I encourage you to join me at the R.A. Centre and be part of the ‘No Kill Canada Marathon’ where I will continue running 26 miles a day following the TransCanada Highway until I reach Vancouver B.C.

We need a spirit of unity in Canada so that with one heart we can give our animals the ultimate rescue….LIFE….instead of taking their breath away!

Let’s bring Canadians together and stop the unnecessary killing!
Let’s act now Ottawa and show Canada who has the biggest heart!

The animals thank you for your care and support.
Visit http://nokillcanada.blogspot.com/ for more information and to make a donation.

No comments: