Even animals need compassion and kindness!

Even animals need compassion and kindness!

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Let Live Vankleek Hill ON

LET LIVE CANADA
LET LIVE VANKLEEK HILL & ST. EUGENE

Be a lifesaver for our animal friends and end the tragedy!

Monday June 18, 2007
JazzyJo Havenly Felines Animal Shelter

Help us solve the problem.
COME SIGN THE FLAG AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!

Please come to JazzyJoHavenlyFelines Animal Shelter and look for the
Let Live Canada flag!
My name is Michelle Jameus.

I’m appealing to the hearts of the people of Vankleek Hill and St. Eugene ON and all people across Canada to join us and speak out for those who cannot speak for themselves. I will carry a flag across Canada to defend our animals’ cause and plead their case.

I encourage you to join me at JazzyJo Havenly Felines of St. Eugene and be part of the ‘No Kill Canada Marathon’ where I will continue running 26 miles a day following the TransCanada Highway until I reach Vancouver B.C.

We have to speak the truth from our hearts and do our animals no wrong!

Let’s bring Canadians together and stop the unnecessary killing!
Let’s act now Vankleek Hill and St. Eugene and show Canada who has the biggest heart!

The animals thank you for your care and support.
Visit http://nokillcanada.blogspot.com/ for more information and to make a donation.

No comments: