Even animals need compassion and kindness!

Even animals need compassion and kindness!

Monday, June 4, 2007

Day 49 - Notre Dam du Lac

The Quebec border was 10 miles down the road. Before I got there I came up to an elderly man walking his dog. I waved but he didn`t wave back. The dog started to bark and the man yanked so hard on the leash that the dog tumbled and I`m surprised he didn`t break his neck. It made me sick to my stomache to see that. I can`t understand that kind of treatment.

I stopped at the Information Centre to find out about campgrounds in Quebec. I also made a pit stop at the Irving gas station. I met a nice couple from Ontario on their way to Newfoundland. They think its a great cause and much needed. It was great to hear their support.

I stopped at the campground in Notre Dam du Lac for the night. I was back on eastern daylight time zone and gained an hours sleep.

No comments: