Even animals need compassion and kindness!

Even animals need compassion and kindness!

Friday, May 25, 2007

Day 37 - Moncton

In the morning Madi had made breakfast and gave me some snacks to take with me. She dropped me off back at the highway 2 junction and she would be back to pick me up again later. Again it was great to not have to run with all that weight.

I went about 10 miles and reached the Magnetic Hill exit. I made a pit stop at the Tim Horton's and made a couple of phone calls to my Mom and left a message for Dorit.

I went another 10 miles and made another pit stop at the Salisbury exit. I went another 7 miles, just past the highway split to either St. John's or Fredericton. Both Madi and Dave picked me up there. It would be another early night. Madi had arranged with her sister in Fredericton to pick me up when I get there in a few days. She also tried to get the local media to catchup with me. Dave had given me a calling card to call them and let them know I was OK. They had taken really good care of me.

No comments: