Even animals need compassion and kindness!

Even animals need compassion and kindness!

Friday, May 25, 2007

Day 40 - Oromocto

I had had a restless sleep. I was awake waiting for the sun to come up so I could get going again. It was going to be a warm day.

I would need to replace one pair of running shoes when I got to Fredericton. The support had gone in them. The arches of my feet were starting to screem at me and new shoes would help.
By 9am I was running in shorts and no jacket. The black flies were out and biting. It was early afternoon and my feet were throbbing. Dave had pulled up and his timing couldn't be better. I was out of water and he had brought me some and some snacks. I told him about my feet and Oromocto was just ahead and he dropped me off at a pharmacy. I needed to get more bandages and other things.

While I was there I knew I would have to make some adjustments if I was going to make it past Fredericton. I would take that night and think about the next steps to take. I walked over to the Days Inn where they gave me a low cost room for the night. I needed the time to figure some things out before I called Madi's sister.

No comments: