Even animals need compassion and kindness!

Even animals need compassion and kindness!

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Day 44 - Woodstock

It was a rainy morning and I was grateful for not having to pack up a wet tent. I almost had a couple of passengers to take with me. Two curious cats that seemed very comfortable lying in my stuff. But I had to leave them behind.

On my way to Woodstock I thought about those two cats and how lucky they are to be so well taken care of and so loved. And then I thought about how great it will be when every cat and dog has a loving home. How wonderful life will be for them when killing is no longer a solution. What a great day that will be.

When I got to Woodstock I stopped for a much needed hair cut at Leah`s Salon. She was great to take me without an appointment. I think I saved her from some `spring cleaning` she had been putting off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you throughout your journey.