Even animals need compassion and kindness!

Even animals need compassion and kindness!

Friday, June 8, 2007

Day 51 - St-Alexandre

Before I left I had breakfast in the motel restaurant. The same people were there as the night before.

Just as I got to Riviere-du-Loup it started to pour rain. It had come up really fast. There was a rest stop a few km ahead so I ran as fast as I could to get there. I went inside the washroom building to get out of the rain. It didn't look like it was going to let up and I thought I might be stuck there for the night. I phoned my sister Angel and talked to her for a bit.

There was a break in the rain so I decided to keep going. I got on the 132 highway to the St-Alexandre junction. I put my tent up beside the gas station next to the water. I met a great couple, Keith & Tammy, who were from Ontario on their honeymoon. They were very supportive.

It was a windy and rainy night.

No comments: